Kranking Fundamentals Instructor Training is designed to educate both Group-Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers. Presented by a Johnny G College of Knowledge Education Representative, it's an 8-hour ACE, AFFA and NASM accredited course, covering:
The Kranking Philosophy
- Krankcycle® Setup, Fitting & Operations
- Biomechanics and Physiology of Kranking
- Personal Training Applications
- Integrating Kranking into your existing programming
- Program format and design
- The Johnny G Energy Training System
- Kranking and Special Populations
- Kranking and People with Disabilities
Course also includes:
- Kranking Fundamentals Instructor Manual
- Kranking Fundamentals Workbook
- 90-Day Membership to the Kranking College of Knowledge on-line community will be provided to each participant
- Kranking Instructor Certificate
Participants receive .8 ACE, 7.5 AFFA and .8 NASM CEC's and a Certificate of Attendance. Downloading the comprehensive Participant Manual and taking the on-line mastery exam completes the qualification process.
Two Ways to Get Trained!
As an Individual
Open enrollment classes are offered at select host facilities throughout the country. Get ahead of the game by enrolling today! www.krankcycle.com/instructor.html or by calling (877) 816.1671. Tuition: $275/person.
For the Club or Facility
The course can be offered as a Premium Education Module. The tuition to train up to 15 members of your staff is $2000, and covers all expenses to have one of our Education Representatives visit your facility on a date of your choosing.