Features and Benefits
- 20-24” adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Compatible with iPod for charging
- Low 9.5” step-on height for easy accessibility
- WiFi enabled for use with Asset Management System
- Ergo Form™ Grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Adjustable incline and resistance for greater workout variety
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- 8”-13” step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles
- Intuitive LED console display
Our maintenance-free drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length make workouts on the Ascent more dynamic and motivational - engaging glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles.
All Matrix Ascent Trainers & Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability.
Constant Rate of Acceleration
Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks.
Ergo Form™ Grips
Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
Contoured Handle Bars
The tapered, dual-action handlebars provide a total-body workout that strengthens core muscles. The contoured handle design accommodates a wide range of user sizes for a more comfortable workout.