Features and Benefits
- Intuitive LED console display
- Compatible with iPod for charging
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- WiFi enabled for use with Asset Management system
- Adjustable incline and resistance for greater workout variety
- 51-61 cm / 20-24" adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
- 20-33 cm / 8-13” step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles
- Low 24 cm / 9.5" step-on height for easy accessibility
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- Ergo Form™ grips with integrated resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
Our maintenance-free drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length make workouts on the Ascent more dynamic and motivational - engaging glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles.
All Matrix Ascent Trainers & Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability.
Constant Rate of Acceleration
Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks.
Ergo Form Grips
Ergo Form Grips with integrated resistance controls enhance comfort and accessibility. (ALB7xi shown)
Our patented suspension design is free of wheels and tracks, eliminating friction and resulting in the smoothest, most efficient motion possible.