Features and Benefits
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- Low 9.5” step-on height for easy accessibility
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- LED console display is easily navigated by users of all experience levels
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Ergo Form™ Grips with integrated resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
- 53.3 cm / 21" stride length accommodates all users for a comfortable, efficient, and natural workout
Our maintenance-free drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
All Matrix Ascent Trainers & Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability.
Constant Rate of Acceleration
Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks.
Contoured Handle Bars
The tapered, dual-action handlebars provide a total-body workout that strengthens core muscles. The contoured handle design accommodates a wide range of user sizes for a more comfortable workout.