Features and Benefits
- Perimeter-weighted 20-kg / 44-lb. high-inertia flywheel
- Anatomically optimized 155 mm / 6.1” Q-factor
- Poly-V belt drivetrain
- Optional cycling computer with ANT+ wireless communication
- 4-way adjustable handlebar and saddle
- Ergo handlebars for increased comfort
- Integrated dual water bottle holder
- Oversized stabilizer bars with integrated calf-stretch plates
- Double-sided pedals with SPD attachments
The indoor cycling computer integrates individual feedback within a group dynamic, allowing users to measure their progress and track their intensity.
Ergo grip handlebars naturally position hands and wrists to allieviate stress and strain.
The 155 mm / 6.1” Q-factor positions the rider’s feet close together. Aligning the rider’s hips, knees and feet maximizes the muscular force applied to the pedals for improved comfort and efficiency.