Features and Benefits
- Uprights pivot forward into ideal starting position - directly over the user for easy takeoff
- Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- 10 weight-storage horns (20.4-kg / 45-lb. plates store at waist height)
- Designed to meet EN957 & ASTM safety standards
- Can be ordered with optional spotter platform (MG-AOSP)
- Available without weight-storage horns (MG-A680N)
In addition to being aesthetically distinctive, our round-tube construction provides unmatched strength and durability.
Ergonomics and Biomechanics
All Magnum products are designed to be comfortable while providing motion that feels natural and is mechanically correct.
Highlighted by heavy-gauge steel tubing, our equipment is built to withstand the rigorous strength training of professional sports teams.
A standard two-coat powder coating produces an automotive-quality finish that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches.
Comprehensive variety of products to meet the training needs of any commercial facility.