Features and Benefits
- Independent diverging motion provides a natural path of motion
- Ratcheting seat for easy adjustment
- Triple-pivot handles provide freedom to rotate, supinate or pronate your grip throughout the exercise
- 2 integrated weight-storage horns
- Main frame and lifting arms constructed of 7.6 cm / 3" round steel tubing
Color-coded Adjustment Points
Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
Highlighted by heavy-gauge steel tubing, our equipment is built to withstand the rigorous strength training of professional sports teams.
In addition to being aesthetically distinctive, our round-tube construction provides unmatched strength and durability.
Ergonomics and Biomechanics
All Magnum products are designed to be comfortable while providing motion that feels natural and is mechanically correct.
Independent Converging/Diverging Motion
Select plate-loaded units offer converging and diverging motions that encourage a natural resistance-training movement for a superior feel.
A standard two-coat powder coating produces an automotive-quality finish that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches.