Features and Benefits
- Arm pad is angled for stability, and limits unwanted shoulder movement during exercise
- Optimized pivot location creates biomechanically correct range of motion
- Incremental weight
- Versa+ Package (as shown)
- Rotating Action Specific Grips provide greater comfort and minimal point pressure
- Integrated rep counter and timer tracks repetitions, activity time, and rest time for a simplified workout experience
- Air shock assisted seat provides smoother adjustments
- Decorative aluminum cast wingq
- Heavy or light weight stack
- Foot support kit accommodates users of all sizes for additional lower body support
Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
Uniform Stack Height
The entire Versa series strength line has a consistent 63” stack height allowing your facility to have a sleek, uniform look.
Color Coded Adjustment Points
Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
Action Specific Grips™
Ergonomically designed, function specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
Electronic Rep Counter
Integrated system tracks repetitions, activity time, and rest time for a simplified workout experience.
Air Shock Assisted Seat
The seat features an air shock for smoother adjustment. To prevent seat movement and increased stability, the seat also features a 4-bar linkage design.