Features and Benefits
- Counterbalanced pressing arms for optimized starting resistance
- Independent converging movement provides a natural path of motion
- Dual-position hand grips allow for greater training variety
- Incremental weight
- Versa+ Package (as shown)
- Action Specific Grips provide greater comfort and minimal point pressure
- Integrated rep couter and timer tracks repetitions, activity time, and rest time for a simplified workout experience
- Air shock assisted seat provides smoother adjustments
- Ergonomic adjustment handles for user comfort and ease of use
- Decorative aluminum cast wing
- Heavy or light weight stack
- Foot support kit accommodates users of all sizes for additional lower body support
Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
Independent Converging/Diverging Motion
Select machines offer converging and diverging motions that encourage a natural path of motion for increased comfort and independent arm movement for superior functionality and variety.
Uniform Stack Height
The entire Versa series strength line has a consistent 63” stack height allowing your facility to have a sleek, uniform look.
Color Coded Adjustment Points
Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
Action Specific Grips™
Ergonomically designed, function specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
Electronic Rep Counter
Integrated system tracks repetitions, activity time, and rest time for a simplified workout experience.