Features and Benefits
- Footplate identifies user foot position with unique visual indicators
- Air shock assisted foot platform provides smoother adjustments
- One-handed start adjustment for ease of use
- Assistance handle and low step over height for easy access
- Incremental weight
- Versa+ Package (as shown)
- Integrated rep counter and timer tracks repetitions, activity time, and rest time for a simplified workout experience
- Action Specific Grips provide greater comfort
- Decorative aluminum cast wing
Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
Uniform Stack Height
The entire Versa series strength line has a consistent 63” stack height allowing your facility to have a sleek, uniform look.
Color Coded Adjustment Points
Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
The 5-pound incremental weight is easliy accessible from the seated position.
Action Specific Grips™
Ergonomically designed, function specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
Electronic Rep Counter
Integrated system tracks repetitions, activity time, and rest time for a simplified workout experience.